Wednesday 3 October 2012

One year on...

Its been a while because life has been just that little too hectic but managed to grab a weeks holiday and never slept and chilled more in my life!

The last year has flown by like I could never have imagined, from my first day in the office and my first beer with my now great group of mates things have just slotted into place.

I've had to slow down the pace of mischief as the pace of work has increased exponentially, but that has brought its own rewards, still cant believe I'm doing the job i do and will never get used to having a new challenge every single day (there is no rest for the wicked) and most of all I'm not sure I'll ever get used to being someones boss, you won't believe it but I'm too soft on people, but slowly and surely i think I'm getting the hang of it (at least i haven't fucked up yet).

Mischief has been reserved for the odd random night (which can be every night in Singapore but I'm learning moderation!) Seem to have more luck with 28 year olds and married men, I'm obviously trying to pursue the former more than the later!!!

Weekends away have been a plenty, scuba diving on tiny islands off Malaysia and Bali, and taking visitors to Malaka, Bangkok and now Phuket. Currently chilling in Phuket with Clare, Rohan and her mum and dad. We've rode elephants and tuk tuk's, ate amazing thai food and relaxed on white sandy beaches. So happy to be sharing this time with Clare and Rohan .... and looking forward to whomever visits next ... any takers????

Back to work next week and got a very busy time ahead, conferences in Kuala Lumpar, work trips to Hong Kong and Bangkok and the inevitable influx of London underwriters and brokers in November; November will be a blur of hangovers and indigestion!

Miss you all
Rouge x

No comments:

Post a Comment